Friday, October 10, 2008

ok so being fat SUCKS...

I'm fat, I admit it...but I am working on it...and even though I've lost 8.4 lbs, every once and a while I'm reminded I still have a long way to go. Case in point...today I had to run some lunch money out to my son's school and since the high school isn't nice enough to have the school store right at the front of the building and up only one flight of stairs like the middle school does - I had to go up (2) flights of stairs and down a long hallway. It was at that point that I had to start Lamaze breathing to make it down the next long hall way to get my destination. It sucks to be fat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speak on!
It's no fun being overweight, and all that stuff people say about 'just getting out there' is never as easy in practice as it is in theory. Good job with the eight pounds and I wish you all the best, but even if you don't lose weight and end up gaining it all back, treasure your family and their unconditional love for you.