Friday, August 29, 2008

First Aid or Boy Scout Survival Skills...I'm not sure which...

So, the big boys were babysitting the other night while I went to a Pampered Chef party. I called home about 2 1/2 hours in to say I would be home in about a 1/2 hour or so. The report was fine except they did tell me that Jace had been twirling around, hit his head on the footstool and had a big bump. I was like, "is he ok now"..."yes"..."ok, I'll be home soon".

When I got home Jace came running into my arms, shouting "MOMMY!!!". After we sat down and I noticed the black & blue goose egg on his forehead, I said, "man, you really do have a big bump there, don't ya?". That's when Brendon told me they iced it down with...wait for it...A POPSICLE (a Flavor-Ice) and then Brendon ate the popsicle.

That's using your brain there. I'd say Boy Scout survival skills if Brendon had actually done more in Boy Scouts then simply tag along for a camping weekend with a friend who was a scout. Must have learned a lot in the one weekend.

No comments: