Monday, September 22, 2008

5 steps forward and 3 steps back...

So my last post was about my diet and exercise program starting again. If it were a sequal it would be called Lori's Quest part XXXIV but we won't go there. Great news though...I lost 5 lbs in 4 days last week. Ooh, what a feeling!!! Of course I gained back 3 lbs at my brother's wedding over the weekend. But at least I didn't gain back all of it so I am at a good place to pick right back up today.

The workout dvd I am doing was (3) stages...Start It Up, Ramp It Up, and Burn It Up. I think your are really only supposed to do the first stage for a 3 or 4 days and then move on the the next. I am not ready for that...I think one more week for Start It Up and I'll be ready to move on to Ramp It Up. That also means going from a 25 minute work out to a 45 minutes every day. I'll have to see if my girls at work want to commit that much time or if I'll have to start doing that one at home. My problem is actually doing it at home though. At work, others are heading to work out at the same time and that drives me to stick with it and not just stay in bed longer.

But right now I gotta "pop the seal". This (3) 32 oz containers of water a day is really exercising my bladder muscles. So, see this regime is truly a total body work out.

No comments: