Thursday, September 27, 2007

Back in like Flynn

OMG...I have not been able to get into my own blog for a couple months. Since I am completely computer iliterate when I updated my blog to use Google or whatever it was it was prompting me to do every time I logged in, making me feel like a dinosaur because I had not moved my blog to Google or whatever it was it was it was prompting me to do every time I logged in, it would keep telling me "no account found" or "no such e-mail exsist" or something like that. I didn't have a Google account and it didn't tell me I needed one to move my blog to Google. So here I had finally started blogging again after two years and I screwed myself out of being about to blog again. Anyway, I read my friend's blog almost every day and thoroughly enjoy it so I decided to give it the old college try again but by then I couldn't remember my username or password so I moved around in blogger support for a half an hour ('bout like automated phone systems when you press the wrong # and have to start from the main menu 100 times). Having them e-mail me my information didn't do me any good since we moved a month ago and no longer have that provider. However, there are at least (3) e-mails sent to southslope in the off chance it would miraculously appear in my new e-mail account. I finally decided to just start trying different scenarios and low and behold I got in. In like Flynn.

But now it's time to put my 2 year old to bed so I'll have to blog again another day. Be looking for me!

No comments: