Friday, September 28, 2007

Don't piss off a 2 year old...

Ever heard of the terrible two's? Last night after I ended my previous post and was heading to bed as promised, I rememberd I had not locked my car. (Pesky not having a garage...now I have to be conscientious and I hate that.) Anytime you go outside, Jace thinks he has to go too but it was late and cold so I told him no. I had to scoot him back a little so I could shut the door so he wouldn't follow me...low and behold when I came running back...Jace had locked me out! Little brat! I had to pound on the door and ring the door bell because Brendon was already asleep and Dallas was in his room with the door shut. Finally Dallas came out (it had been all of about 30 seconds you know) and I could hear him say, "who is pounding on the door?". Jace, standing on the stairs, proudly announces, "mommy". Then Dallas let me in. Me, Fred Flintstone and Rodney Dangerfield...can't get no respect.

No comments: