Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ever run out of TP?

So I was in the bathroom the other night when I realized there was no TP. I had bought TP like the week before that and had never made it passed the kitchen with it. So, in desperation I called out to Dallas to bring me some. He was not hearing me so I told Jace to go in the kitchen and bring mommy the toilet paper (intently pointing to the empty roll)...I beleive I had to say it a couple times. Finally he takes off running so I thought, "great, it worked - he is actually going to get the toilet paper! I'm a genius!". What he actually brought me back though was my Soap Opera Digest magazine. HAHAHA! Guess he saw me with that one too many times! HA!

And the moral of this little story is that if mom's ever got any privcay in the bathroom, he would not have known that! HA!

No comments: