Monday, May 19, 2008

Does that say REEBOK on the side of your face?

Ok - I am posting this to try to win a Wii over at City Mama's blog. You are supposed to post an embarrassing fitness story. This isn't so much embarrassing but cringeworthy and mortifying as a mother.

About 9 or 10 years ago, I was joining the Tae Bo craze. I actually like Tae Bo even though you sweat like a pig when doing it. Anyway, one day I was doing Tae Bo in my living room, Dallas (who was 3 or 4 years old at the time) was playing with his legos behind me in the living room. Not a problem, 'til he decide to run down the hall to the playroom. He was running passed me at the exact same moment I did a side kick and I kicked him right in the side of the face - knocked him into the couch. I felt horrible. It was a pretty good kick. I am surprised the word REEBOK wasn't imbedded on his check. Can you imagine? I felt sooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Old and Tired said...

I was on the treadmill jogging and the kids were being buttholes. I told them if they did it one more time.....They did, I got off the treadmill got my point across and then went to get back to jogging. Only I didn't turn the treadmill off, I figured I could hope back on since I was only jogging. Ever see those commercials where the dude on the treadmill flies of the back. It really happens. Only I tried with all my might to get back up to my feet when I feel (could have pull the emergency cord but I wasn't thinking) I still flew off the back, into the wall and had burn marks on my knees and hands. The kids saw it all. Thank god they didn't have a camera.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Don't you wish you had that on tape?

Then again, maybe not.

Glad he's OK!