Tuesday, October 16, 2007

STATE CHAMPS!!

The 8th grade boys cross country team (of which Brendon is a part of) won state this passed weekend. YEAH TEAM! Brendon did not place in one of the top 7 from his school that count toward the team score but he IS on the team and that counts. I'd say he is having a pretty good year since his baseball team was also state runner up this summer.

Is bragging one of the seven deadly sins? I can't help it, I'm a mom!

I don't have a picture of the team with their trophy (I'm hoping someone will e-mail me one) but check out this map of the 2-mile course they ran. Makes me tired just looking at it. The parts that loop down below the parking lot on the map were hills, pretty steep ones at that. There was also a part were they ran through the woods. So I was told anyway...I didn't actually run from check point to check point like some people do. Cross country is new to me so I'm not quite sure how to be a spectator yet! HA.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.