Sunday, November 04, 2007

Snotty Little Twit!

This girl has been calling here all day for Dallas. She called this morning and I told her he was at a soccer game. I was gone myself for a couple hours so I don't know if she called then or not but she proceeded to call about 20 times over the next 3 hours. I didn't answer because why bother telling her the same thing...that the wasn't here. Finally I answered and said he wasn't home, could I take a message. This is what the snotty little twit said:

Twit: "well, I called this morning and you said he went to a soccer game. That was about 11:30".

OH NO SHE DIDN'T!

Me: "yes, he did go to a soccer game and he has not been home since. I have been trying to get ahold of him myself. He is not home.

Twit: "well, ok". Or something snotty like that.

This is a 7th grade girl calling obsessively and then acting like I am lying to her. 7th grade! Dallas does tend to get mixed up in too much girl drama and thinks he can handle it the typical guy way by avoiding but I don't let him get away with it. I told him I'm not going to field the phone calls from the girls so if he doesn't want to go out with someone anymore then he needs to be a man and tell them that straight out.

Turns out all she wanted was to know why he was playing a certain song over and over again at her party Friday night. Yeah...matter of national security there!!! I can see why that warranted 20 phone calls until she got through!

Man, it's going to be a long adolescence!!

(As I was proofreading this post...said twit called again and this time she blocked her number. HA.)

No comments: