Saturday, July 03, 2004

less of a pain...

My "butt" pain is much much better! The anesthesiologists called me again yesterday morning which I am really impressed with how much he has checked up on me. When I told him I was feeling better - no more pain in my hips and legs - just the tailbone he is almost positive it was a reaction to the medication. He said I could play it by ear on whether I wanted to be seen at the Pain Clinic on Tuesday but since I was feeling better they probably wouldn't do anything anyway. Now I'm just worried if I'll have to same reaction when they do the c-section because I'll have another spinal block then. I'm going to see if there is another medication they can use.

I'm glad I'm feeling better with that. I've had a lot of other pain though, the pressure. Last night it hurt to walk or even turn over in bed. I think that's just something I may have to deal with if I've been up for too long. I had to go to my baby's last baseball game today though!! (Don't even get me started on who SHOULD have been there but was playing kick ball instead!)

Hanging in there though...

No comments: