Sunday, February 17, 2008

Winter Wonderland???

Shoveling is a bitch! It took me an hour to shovel my one car driveway and clear away some of what I know will end up at the end of my driveway once the snow plow comes through. Al Gore can take his message of Global Warming and shove it where the sun don't shine. If the polar bears are drowning at the artic ice caps, then haul their butts to the midwest where we are enjoying 60 inches of snow this winter to date.

Here is the real amazing thing though while shoveling today...even with the sound of the the winds whirling, my heart pounding and my back breaking...I could still hear my kids screaming at each other from inside the house. I think I should build an igloo and hybernate the rest of the winter. Wake me up in six weeks and thank that damn groundhog for that one.

No comments: