Sunday, December 09, 2007

Ho On the Go

Ahh...I bet you tuned in thinking this was a Santa related post...Ho. Something about Santa being on the go OR Christmas cheer during this busy time of the year. Well...not so much.

I was surfing the net yesterday looking for ideas for our Secret Santa exchange at work. I actually call it Dirty Santa because it's the one were you get to steal someone else's gift if you want.

We have a $20 limit and usually it also needs to be unisex because there are usually a couple token guys (sorry Pat and Rob - hehe). This year there are no guys so that opened up the options a little. Anyway, as I was surfing for ideas, I came across this...

For the Ho on the Go - the original one night stand kit for the modern one night stand. For those nights when you just can't make it home.

Kit includes:
(1) pair of thong underwear
(2) condoms
(1) mini toothbrush
(1) mini toothpaste
(1) moist towelette

Now I didn't really see this being a fitting gift for anyone in the exchange at work. None of my other (grown up) friends for that matter but it still struck me as funny. Where was this 10 - 15 years ago when it could have been a practical gift?!

No comments: