Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lunchtime Chat

At lunch the other day the lunch bunch was talking...let me just preface this with saying that MANY, MANY a lunchtime conversation have taken a serious downward turn...into the gutter that is...often in record time no less...

Anyway, I was talking about how I'm not sure the alarm clock I got my niece for Chrsitmas was the exact one my brother had dictated to me. A member of the lunch bunch wanted to know if I told him I wasn't a "dic-taker". To which I swiftly replied..."I don't know if I want to go on record with that statement at this time!" HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I mean, I'm not even divorced yet, give a girl a chance to bounce back before she gives up on Dick (or Tom or Harry or Matt or Bob or Steve or Pete or the Hells Angels or the Boys Tabernacle Choir - oh wait that's just wrong!).

No comments: