Friday, December 21, 2007

The Middle Name Meme...

Ok I admit, I have NO CLUE what I am doing today with this post. The only thing I know for sure I am supposed to do is take the letters of my middle name and come up with a word starting with each letter than tells something about me. Other than that I am suppose to also post the rules of the game and tag other players. Here is why I am confused...these are the rules as they were presented to me...

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. If you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

#3 is where I am first confused..."post...your own middle name game facts"...does this mean I make up my own rules...OH WAIT...blonde moment..."rules" and "facts" being two totally different things here. "Rules" being 1 - 4 above and "facts" being yet to be determined because I haven't listed my middle name with it's words/"facts" yet. OK I GET IT NOW...SEE JUST GIVE ME A SECOND OR TWO AND I CAN EVENTUALLY CATCH ON!!

BUT...I am still confused on #4, if I tag someone, they have to post to their blog continuing the game. I don't know any other bloggers than myself and the person who tagged me. I suppose, if I tag someone, they can do theirs in e-mail. I'll just send them my blog posting.

MAN - this is TOO hard. I can't handle the pressure! I am so not mainstreamed yet into blogger society.

So, here goes, the "rules" again are:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. If you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

A - Animals. As in the stuffed variety. I used to collect stuffed animals. I had them all over my head board and even hanging on the wall above my bed. As I've been forced (kicking and screaming) to grow up, over the years, I've only kept the ones that have meaning and let the others go. I wish I could say I gave them to a good charity or something but to be honest, I don't know what ever became of them. Maybe they are on the Isle of Misfit Toys.

N - Naughty. I have an evil twin named, Lola, who says all the naughty things Lori is too nice to say. Lola can come out at any time, tends to swear like a sailor, and is the queen of sarcasism.

N - I was going to cop out and use Nice but that's too easy. So, let's go with Nap. OH, how I love to take me a nap. I don't get them as often since Jace thinks he is too old for them now. A great day would involve more than one nap. Just like when the kids were babes...a morning and afternoon nap. What more can you ask for?

Ok, that was kinda hard with two N's but I finally completed the task. So, I am going to tag:

Leslie
Stephanie
Misti

No comments: