Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Bite Me...

I really don't have much tolerence for people right now. Hmm...I wonder why...under a little bit of stress right now.

Ok, so the Wendy's employee who was taking the drive-thru orders tonight sucks the big one and can bite my left tit.

Me: Yeah, I'll take (2) Crispy Chicken sandwiches - both plain. A regular chocolate Frosty...

Idiot: So that was (2) Crispy Chicken sandwiches and a small Frosty.

Me: I wanted a regular Frosty.

Idiot: We don't have regular Frosties.

Me: It's right here on your menu board.

Idiot: Well, I rang up a small, is that what size you want?

Me: No, I want a regular.

Idiot: I don't know what size a regular is, do you want a medium?

Me: I don't know, you tell me. It's your menu board not mine.

Idiot: I don't know what the menu board says but we have small, medium, ...

Me: It says right here 16 oz regular Frosty.

Voice of Reason Chiming In Whispering to Idiot: 16 oz is a medium

Idiot: a 16 oz is a medium.

Me: Well, then you might want to change your menu board.

Idiot: Oh ok - would you like anything else.

Me: Yeah - a copy of your GED certificate.

(Just kidding - I didn't say that - but I wanted to. Where is Lola when you need her?)

No comments: