Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sanity with a 3 year old...

Jace has become very wiley (or is it wirely) - he is very hard to catch if you want to go somewhere and he doesn't. Very slippery when trying to hold him down to get his shoes or coat on. Very tempting to have a leash on hand in public places or he is gone like the Road Runner (beep, beep, zip, bang). Basically a typical toddler with a mind of his own. I definitly cannot keep up at times so I found a solution. There's nothing wrong with this picture, is there?


DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS!

If I don't cage him, I find him doing things like this...

I say it's creative parenting at it's best.

(Disclaimer before DHS comes knocking on my door, the makeshift cage was actually a mesh laundry basket and he put it over himself on his own. He likes to pretend it's a rocket ship and he is blasting off in it. Kids?!)

No comments: