Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm raising a mime...

I guess Brendon has decided to become a mime. I've come to this conclusion from his total lack of verbalizing anything at all. So far the only "gesture" he knows is the shoulder shrug. I suspect he is also working on the eye roll but I usually have my back turned when that move is performed so I can't really say if he has mastered it or not.

All I know is he is freakin' driving me crazy with the not responding. I told him last night I've had more stimulating conversations with pimples on my face! Teenagers are sooooooo aggravating! Either they act like you are sooooo beneath them even bothering to utter a word to you or when they do speak (good doggie), the tone is totally to let you know how incredibly stupid they think you are!

Serenity now, serenity now, serenity now!

No comments: