Friday, July 04, 2008

All-American Ramen

It struck me that I should have posted something more patriotic on the 4th of July rather than Chinese fair. I flipped through the book and low and behold...there it was...

All-American Ramen

2 packages ramen noodles, any flavor, with seasoning packets
1/4 cup chopped onion
4 hot dogs, sliced
1 cup grated cheddar cheese

Cook noodles in water according to package directions and drain. Add seasoning packets.

In a frying pan, saute onion and hot dogs together until heated through. Add hot dog mixture to noodles.

Add cheese and stir until melted.

Makes 2 - 4 servings.

(something tells me a little ketchup added to this one would be good too)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O_O cool. i gotta try this (or at least test it on my family....i dont eat hot dogs). i love ramen and li lve cooikng. with cooking comes experimenting. ^_^