Friday, July 04, 2008

Cheeseburger Ramen (Review)

Ok- I finally tried the Cheeseburger Ramen and in my opinion it needed a little tweeking. The first thing I would do is NOT over cook the noodles - they were a little mushy. Then I did add some minched onion when I was browning the hamburger - that was a nice addition. The final tweek that made all the difference was that I mixed in some ketchup when I began eating. All in all, it was ok. I think I would have liked it more if I hadn't over cooked the noodles.

Cheeseburger Ramen

1/2 pound ground beef
1 package beef ramen noodles, with seasoning packet
1 cup grated chedder cheese
1 tomato, diced (optional and minus the salmonella)


In a frying pan, brown and drain ground beef. Season to taste with 1/2 the seasoning packet.

Cook noodles in water according to package directions and drain.

Add beef and cheese to noodles and stir until cheese is melted.

Add tomatoes, if desired.

Makes 2 servings.

No comments: