Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Brave Little Pollster


(wait...is a pollster someone who votes or someone who tablulates the votes? Oh well, I like it anyway.)

So earlier today I posted about how I was a Virgin Voter. I had been so paralized with fear (or stupidity) in the passed that I simply did nothing at all. I had NEVER voted in any election even though I have been eligible to vote for 20 years. Amazing, huh?!

Well, bollstered by tales of how easy it was and what to expect...I finally did it! I lost my voting virginity! It felt great! (oops - that's a mixed metaphor) It took all of about 5 minutes. I couldn't believe it! What had I be so afraid of? I was being so silly!

So now I will be glued to the coverage tonight to watch my vote count! I am so excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!