Sunday, June 08, 2008

Oooh, there's a sexy gril...

A sexy gril, huh? One might wonder what that is exactly? Is it a really great, nice looking gril a man just HAS to have. That could be a way to bring sexy back - as an adjective for one of those new fancy stainless steel models. "Ooh, there's a sexy gril!"

It could be but in the instance it was expressed in my house this morning, Jace was sitting on my lab, watching me scroll through the entries on The Bean Blog's google reader, patiently waiting to start playing his Winnie the Pooh preschool game...when I came across this post with the following picture (below) is when I heard my baby boy say, "ooh, there's a sexy gril" . Which of course means "sexy girl" but Jace can't say girl...he always says gril.

The pronouncation is adorable...the observation is disturbing.
HE IS 3!!




















No comments: