Friday, June 06, 2008

A Toyota Yaris...Are you kidding me?!

Don't you hate it when people park sideways or kitty korner across two parking spaces so that their precious vehicles don't get door dinged or whatever?! There are quite a few guys at my work who do this. One drives a huge, bright cherry red Dodge Ram pick up. Ok, so I can kind of see that. But this morning I saw a Toyota Yaris parked that way. ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME?! This car looks like an overgrown egg! An NBA basketball star could lay down next to it and be longer than the car! I'm thinking it could park in the space normally and never be in danger of getting dinged!

My advice to these people is that if you are that worried about some castostrophic event happening to your car or truck then park in BFE where no one else has to deal with your idiot paranoia! Hump your butt the extra walk from the back 40 so that the rest of us don't have to drive around the lot again to find a space next to a normal person.

(psst...sometimes I try to park as close as I can to these people trying to wedge them in between me and whoever is parked on the other side of them so that they can't get their vehicle out when it's time to leave)

No comments: