Monday, March 03, 2008

Day 3 - List of Friends I've Lost Track Of

Day 3's list is of friends I have lost track of over the years. The ones that I have no idea where they are now or how to ever reach them. If anyone knows the 2008 version of these people - let me know.

1). Angie Hickey Stegall - last heard of in Georgia I think...possibly northern Florida. Dad - Walt, mother - Judy (I believe), sister - Michaela. Married David Stegall but later divorced. Whole family was huge into car racing.

2). Angie Houlahan - moved to CR from Van Horne, IA.

3). Missy Gage Williams - last heard of in Phoenix, AZ. Mom - Sue (I believe), sister - Kim. I aways regret staying in to watch Fame (fave show at the time) instead of spending one more hour with her before she moved away.

4). Edith Smith - last heard of in Minnesota. Has a son. I'll never forget her mom made me eat peas. I mixed them with my cole slaw to get them down.

5). Debbie Benda - I actually saw her locally a few years back. Dad - Joe, mother - ahh I can't remember, but I do remember her mother had an entire room in her house filled with owls.

6). JoAnn Dighton Lane something - last heard of moving to Springfield, MO with husband, Joshua, and daughter, Samantha.

7). Jenni Wisehart - nothing to go on. I do, however, work with a lady who used to be married to her uncle I think it was.

8). Julie Meyer - she's mormon. Dad - Lyle, sister - Linda, brother - David, twin brother/sister. First person I met when moved to CR.

9). Brenda something - from Shellsburg, IA. Had a playhouse that looked like the Century 21 house. Used by Century 21 in a parade once.

10). Kim something - worked at Jacks Discount, dated Matt Kulish (may he rest in peace) in high school.

No comments: